- Strategy – We work with you to build a strategy that fits today and adapts to the future. We listen to your goals to prioritize projects.
- Architecture – We tackle the complete life cycle of your data as it traverses your organization and your relationships with business partners and customers.
- IT governance framework – We provide you a framework that defines the ways and methods through which you can implement, manage and monitor IT governance within your organization. It provides guidelines and measures to effectively utilize IT resources and processes within your organization.
- Design/Deploy – A broad range of skills allows us to design to fit the needs within your industry and interactions with partners and customers. We provide a team who can deliver services onsite, remote and as needed.
- Vulnerability Assessment – We have a proven process of defining, identifying, classifying and prioritizing vulnerabilities in computer systems, applications and network infrastructures and providing you with the necessary knowledge, awareness and risk background to understand the threats to your data, brand, customers and competitive advantage.
- Risk Assessment – We will identify, assess, recommend and implement key security controls in applications. It also focuses on preventing application security defects and vulnerabilities. Carrying out a risk assessment allows an organization to view the application portfolio holistically—from an attacker’s perspective.
- Simplified Audits – work with our security experts to automate audits for today and ongoing testing on a moments notice.
This is not a once a year activity; we take a snapshot of where you are today and what steps are required to become compliant. We monitor and alert you to the changing rules and Automated Compliance and Cyber Risk Management to track and ensure you meet everything that’s being thrown at you every day.
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Payment card industry (PCI)
- The list continues to grow and require greater compliance
- Take a moment to assess your Compliance Score today: